Brain, Nerves & Spine Surgery Dept
Dr. SophorofElexender is in Charge of this Department. Dr. Shukri is a highly qualified Surgeon with long experience in this field. Dr. Shukri follows an innovative diagnostic, treatment and follows up methodology.
The Department handles the following cases:
- • Brain diseases caused by brain bleeding or childbirth inflammations
- • Injuries caused by accidents, shootings etc
- • Brain bleeding, coagulation and brain cortices
- • Diagnose and treatment of brain tumor, paralyses and tremor
Vertebra & Spine Diseases
- • The Department treats spine injuries caused by car accidents, falling down, shootings that cause injuries to the Vertebras and the Spinal Cord
- • Tumors and Discs
- • Backache
- • Stiff neck and Migraine
- • Unprecedented spine surgeries
Handles the following cases:
- • Brain Dropsy
- • Meningitis
- • Medullar and bone marrow diseases.
- • Epilepsy
- • Early correction of nervous system deformation.
- • Neuropathy particularly facial and post herpetic